Stuffed containers are stored at the warehouses of terminals located in close proximity to port for a number of reasons:
- It’s easier to segregate and evaluate the cargo as well as make up mixed lots on the spot;
- at port terminals the cost of storage, transfer and other services are lower than the same services in Customs Control Zone.
The clients of UTS-Logistic can get the full range of services on storage of empty and stuffed containers at warehouses:
- temporary stored.
As well as on:
- Transfer of goods from one type of transport means to another.
- Packing and repacking, palletizing, marking.
- Inspection of containers contents, state estimation, tally and verification of assortment involving professional experts.
- Sorting out according to different sort parameters – color, modification, etc., combination of different batches into one.
- Tally and stock accounting.
- Preparation of goods and warehouse documents.